This is strictly metaphysical information so if you have an aversion to that type thing please skip over it.
I found this article to provide a very clear synopsis of earth changes we've been going through the past few years based on ancient timetables and tribal predictioins. At the very least it provides some interesting things to ponder, and as always good information is about claiming your own power to decide what is the truth for yourself.
Since the concept of time as we know it is measured by a series of events I've been aware for a number of years it has sped up, but this is the first article I've read stating just how much.
"Hopi Elders Say Earth Changes Are Upon Us
"A BIT OF SPIRITUAL INFORMATION FROM THE HOPI INDIANS
by Simon Hunt
Source Kryon In The Spirit Magazine March 20, 2006
"During the past week there have been a few events that deserve our attention, thought, and examination.
In an unprecedented and totally unexpected way, Hopi Elders for the first time in history have openly shared their sacred, and heretofore secret prophecies with the world. Robert Ghost Wolf, noted Native American Prophet and author arranged for two Hopi Elders to appear for three hours on the nationally aired Art Bell show (out of Pahrump, NV) and freely discuss their sacred, and heretofore secret prophecies.
It has been said by many who have had limited access to the prophecies in the past, that the Hopi prophecies of the coming earth changes are among the most ancient and accurate available.
The Elders have come forth at this time because they believe that we have passed the point of no return and major changes are imminent, beginning within the next few months.
It is their hope to "soften" the effects by appealing to all to return to a simpler, more spiritual way of life.
Last month at Spiritual Endeavors (and returning again this coming month) noted author, environmentalist, and channeler, Rev. Fred Sterling carried much the same message. Rev. Sterling emphasized that "The Great Shift" has already begun.
It is happening now. In other related recent events, Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert Ghost Wolf, and other modern day prophets began predicting major Earth Changes, especially noticeable in the state of California among other places, beginning this summer. And now the Hopi Elders have gone on national radio with the same message.
So, the Earth is changing? The Great Shift is upon us? What is one to do? I offer the following in reply.
First of all, if you are in denial - get over it. Open up your eyes. Take a look around.
How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
Perhaps it's a little different than it's ever been for your locality?
Try to find out what's really going on. You won't find out by watching Hard Copy, or even the Evening News. Try Nexus magazine at your newsagent. Read back copies.
You'll have to get away from the latest political scandal of who is sleeping with whom and dig just a little deeper to find the things of real importance.
Did you know that tornadoes have been spotted, for the first time in history, that are spinning the wrong way?
Did you know that there are places in Mexico where the ground temperature is heating up in excess of 200 degrees?
Did you know that during a seven day period in early June there were 772 earthquakes recorded on the California - Nevada border near Mammoth Lake? (Gordon Michele Scallion and others are predicting a volcanic eruption there this summer.)
Did you know that on May 31st, the jet stream (an extremely fast wind current that flows through the upper atmosphere) touched ground for the first time in recorded history?
Did you know that all over North America, migratory birds have stopped returning to their nesting grounds? And that salmon are no longer returning to their spawning grounds? And indigenous tribes throughout the world have stopped having children?
OK, so much for denial.
Once you accept that change is happening, LET GO OF FEAR.
Realize that it is a time of change and not necessarily a time of fear. Fear clouds good judgement and put heavy blocks between the inner intuition, which will be so important during this time, and your conscious mind. The earth changing will not kill you; it changes all the time! But fear, denial, and not being open to your Inner -Self and your intuition may.
Once accepted, and FEAR IS NOT AN ISSUE, investigate.
Learn all you can about what is happening. The Internet can be an invaluable tool here. Through the Internet, you'll be able to discover what you'll never hear on the six o'clock news. You will no longer be at the mercy of news programs governed and determined by entertainment ratings.
When one steps out from under the umbrella of mainstream media and begins to learn what is really happening in the world, there is often the tendency towards anger.
"Why hasn't anyone told me this before?"
"Why isn't this on the News?"
"There's a conspiracy going on to keep us in the dark!"
My advice here is to let it pass. Finding out who's responsible and the inner workings of the government or large conglomerations is a tangent that will not only waste your time, but probably lead you into deeper anger and fear and further away from love and truth.
Instead, take the path advised by the Hopi Elders and offered to the world on June 15 over national radio.
Rediscover your spirituality! "If you change now, and change your life around, it will help in the alleviation of much of the terrible outcome from the cataclysms. There is a lot in store for all of us. And the intensity of this will be a lot less if we can all settle down and behave, and not be in the actions that we are right now."
The Hopi Elder went on to explain that it makes no difference whether your spirituality falls in line with an organized philosophy or religion, or if it is something that you have come up with and practice on your own.
"Practice your spirituality, whatever it may be, like you have never practiced it before." And realize that your consciousness affects the outcome.
Your consciousness effects everything.
Realize that your thoughts, words and actions of today contribute to what the world will be like tomorrow. There you have it.
Four easy steps to surviving the earth changes and all the prophecies.
1. Keep your eyes open.
2. Let go of fear.
3. Learn all you can.
4. Live your spirituality.
It all sounds pretty simple. It almost sounds like it could even be fun. And that's a very important point to keep in mind. Fun. True spirituality is fun. Very big fun. Joy is probably a better word; bliss perhaps even better. If your spiritual path is not leading you on a path of joy, I would suggest that it's perhaps time to start shopping around. I have come to the understanding (and it has taken a lot of sorrow to get here) that experiencing joy is the most spiritual thing that one can do in the course of their day.
Joy is infectious. It changes and charges the very air that you walk through. It lightens the hearts of those around you. And in these troubled times I can think of no better healing energy to saturate the Earth with. Joy! Why not take a few moments during each day just to pause and think of something that makes you very happy? Try it. You'll like it.
It might even become a habit.
Well, I guess there's only one more point that need to be addressed here. It's usually the position adopted by most skeptics and those in denial as a justification for their position.
"What if the Hopi Elders are wrong?" "What if Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert Ghost Wolf, Edgar Cayce, and all those other modern day prophets are wrong?"
"What if the weather changes back to the way it has been in the past?"
"What if the birds, and the fish and babies come back?"
"What if there are no big earth changes?"
"What if absolutely nothing happens at all?"
To this I can only reply, "Wouldn't that be nice?"
We'd all be able to breathe a collective sigh of relief and joy, take a look around at the Heaven we've created here on Earth, and take great satisfaction in the fact that we didn't have to go through Hell to get there.
Yes indeed, "WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?"
2012 Unlimited philosophy
1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change shift in consciousness and reality perception.
2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.
3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012.
So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.
4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as
co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.
5. The Mayans also say that by 2012- we will have gone beyond technology, as we know it. We will have gone beyond time and money. We will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe. Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku) "Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" -
6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!
7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equivalent of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another interpretation is, we, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating.
8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.
9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.
10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts, we will attract positive people and events.
So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgmental ones.
11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem reaction solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.
12. Remember , almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!"
October 2020 September 2020 August 2020 July 2020 June 2020 May 2020 April 2020 March 2020 February 2020 January 2020 December 2019 November 2019 October 2019 September 2019 August 2019 July 2019 June 2019 May 2019 April 2019 March 2019 February 2019 January 2019 December 2018 November 2018 October 2018 September 2018 August 2018 July 2018 June 2018 May 2018 April 2018 March 2018 February 2018 January 2018 December 2017 November 2017 October 2017 September 2017 August 2017 July 2017 June 2017 May 2017 April 2017 March 2017 February 2017 January 2017 December 2016 November 2016 January 2013 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 March 2011 January 2011 December 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 February 2009 January 2009 December 2008 November 2008 October 2008 September 2008 August 2008 July 2008 June 2008 May 2008 April 2008 March 2008 February 2008 January 2008 December 2007 November 2007 October 2007 April 2007 March 2007 February 2007 January 2007 December 2006 November 2006 October 2006 September 2006 August 2006 July 2006 June 2006 May 2006 April 2006 March 2006 February 2006 January 2006 December 2005 November 2005 October 2005 September 2005 August 2005 July 2005 June 2005 March 2005 November 2004 October 2004